All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionWave scattering by discrete scatterers is an interdisciplinary area of research with many applications in such areas as atomic physics, medical imaging, geoscience and remote sensing. This three-volume work is an expanded and updated version of the authors 1985 book, Theory of Microwave Remote Sensing.
- Author(s)Jin Au Kong,Kung-Hau Ding,Tsang Leung
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2000
- Series TitleWiley Series in Remote Sensing & Image Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight782 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.