Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £9.83Trending at £11.29
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £30.19Trending at £34.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to help business managers implement scenario techniques to manage the uncertainties of the future.
- Author BiographyAfter research at the University of California, Berkeley and as a Fellow at Somerville College, Oxford, Gill Ringland had a career in the IT industry. After roles in software houses, process control and semiconductor companies, she joined ICL where she was responsible for building a GBP3bn new business over five years. As Head of Strategy she used scenarios to understand the complexities of the Information & Communications industry and map ICL's future. Gill is a past Member of SRC's Computing Science Committee and of the Council of the Economic and Social Research Council. She is a Liveryman of the Information Technologists Livery Company, an ICL Fellow Emeritus, a Fellow of the British Computer Society and Graduate of Stanford's Senior Executive Program. Since 2002 Gill has written, taught and consulted widely as Fellow and Chief Executive of SAMI Consulting. She is a Member of EFFLA, the European Forum on Forward Looking Activities, advising the EC on making better use of Foresight, and of the Long Finance Kitchen Cabinet. She is the author of six books - most recently 'Here be Dragons' with Tricia Lustig and Rob Phaal, published by Choir Press in 2012.
- Author(s)Gill Ringland
- PublisherThe Choir Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Choir Press
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.