Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoland Berger School of Strategy and Economics
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Schwenker,Torsten Wulf
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction by Burkhard Schwenker and Torsten Wulf.- The challenges of strategic management in the twenty-first century.- Scenario-based strategic planning: A new approach to coping with uncertainty.- Six tools for scenario-based strategic planning and their application.- Scenario-based strategic planning: Using scenario planning to identify opportunities in a multi-sector industry.- The benefits of scenario-based planning: How scenario-based strategic planning affects the behavior of managers.- The benefits of scenario-based planning: How scenario-based planning fosters flexible strategies.- Conclusion: Good Management and Scenario Planning.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Burkhard Schwenker is CEO of Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and Chairman of Roland Berger School of Strategy and Economics. Prof. Dr. Torsten Wulf is Professor of Strategic and International Management at Philipps-University Marburg. Both are Academic Directors of the Center for Strategy and Scenario Planning at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.