All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'If you could recreate any movie scene and cast yourself in the lead role, which would you choose?' This chance remark made one late night over the counter of a North London video store brings together four very different characters with hilarious and dramatic consequences.
- Author BiographySiobhan Curham is thirty-three years old and lives in North West London. After a successful career in the film industry (she was promoted to assistant manager of her local video shop after just two months) she turned her attentions to writing. The Scene Stealers is Siobhan's third novel, she also writes a weekly column for the Express and Star newspaper and is currently working on her first screenplay.
- Author(s)Siobhan Curham
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date31/03/2006
- Weight193 g
- Width111 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine174 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.32
- £4.00Trending at £4.74
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £5.47Trending at £5.57
- £7.80Trending at £8.13
- £5.23Trending at £6.82
- £3.43Trending at £4.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.