CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Dan Tobyne
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Author BiographyDan Tobyne, a photographer and native New Englander, has been involved in photography for more than forty years. Early in his career as a teacher of at-risk youth, he helped develop a wilderness educa--tion program that used photography as a behavior-modification tool. He is an artist member of the Marblehead Arts Association and a member of the Griffin Museum in Winchester, Massachusetts. His work is on display in public and private collections throughout New England and is featured in the books Boston's Emerald Necklace, Thoreau's Cape Cod, and Thoreau's Maine Woods. He lives with his family in South Hamilton, Massachusetts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.