All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionScenic Routes & Byways Virginia features nearly twenty-five separate drives through the Old Dominion. An indispensable highway companion, Scenic Routes & Byways Virginia includes full-color photos, route maps and in-depth descriptions of attractions.
- Author BiographyJudy Colbert's Mother, Bernice Smith Mudrick, was from the Tidewater (or Hampton Roads) area of Virginia, so she has been wandering around the state, visiting relatives and exploring the interesting and beautiful aspects of the Old Dominion. Her first book for Globe Pequot, nearly three decades ago, was Virginia Off the Beaten Path. Since then, she has written The Spa Guide, Maryland and Delaware Off the Beaten Path, Insiders' Guide to Baltimore, It Happened in Maryland, It Happened in Delaware, and the forthcoming It Happened in Arkansas. She has written numerous books for other publishers, on topic ranging from Super Bowl Trivia to Peaceful Places Washington DC to a cookbook called Chesapeake Bay Crabs.Her current goal is to leave her land-based existence and spend a year or two cruising the Seven Seas and writing about her experiences and the people she meets.
- Author(s)Judy Colbert
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleScenic Routes & Byways
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight28 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.