All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.50Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionScenic Routes & Byways West Virginia features nearly twenty-five separate drives through the Mountain State, from rock ridges and gorges to springs, spas and rustic farms. An indispensable highway companion, Scenic Routes & Byways West Virginia includes route maps and in-depth descriptions of attractions.
- Author BiographySu Clauson-Wicker is a freelance travel writer, book editor, and photographer who has written an award-winning guidebook Inn-to-Inn Walking Guide: Virginia and West Virginia. She is also the author of West Virginia Off the Beaten Path (Globe Pequot Press).
- Author(s)Su Clauson-Wicker
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleScenic Routes & Byways
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight25 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.