CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of whether religious experience can be trusted has been hotly debated in epistemology and philosophy of religion. This title surveys this contemporary philosophical debate, provides an analysis of the crucial issues, and offers arguments for an affirmative answer to the question.
- Author BiographyKai-man Kwan is Associate Professor in the Department of Religion and Philosophy at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Author(s)Kai-man Kwan
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.