All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionSchaum's Outlines present all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide Ramon A. Mata-Toledo, Ph.D. (Harrisonburg, VA) is an associate professor of computer science at James Madison with 30 years of teaching experience. Pauline K. Cushman, Ph.D. (Harrisonburg, VA) is an assistant professor of integrated science and technology and computer science at James Madison University.
- Author(s)Haym Kruglak,John Moore,Ramon A. Mata-Toledo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight721 g
- Width208 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.