Consider these sponsored items
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Monson H. Hayes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight662 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Author BiographyMonson H. Hayes is professor of electrical and computer engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia. He holds MSEE and Sc.D. degrees in electrical engineering and computer science from MIT. He is the author of the textbook Statistical Digital Signal Processing and Modeling.
Most relevant reviews
- aamj950730 Sep, 2017by
Very good book
This is an excellent book focusing on problem based learning. There are hundreds of solved examples which can help students in understanding digital signal processing concepts.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.