Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionShows you step by step how to solve the kind of problems you're going to find on your exams. This edition features the applications of discrete mathematics to computer science. It can be used as a supplement, to reinforce and strengthen the work you do with your class text. It can even be used alone as a text in discrete mathematics.
- Author BiographySeymour Lipschutz is on the faculty of Temple University and formerly taught at the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn College. He received his Ph.D. in 1960 at Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences of New York University. He is one of Schaum's most prolific authors, and has also written Programming with Fortran; Probability; Finite Mathematics, Second Edition; Linear Algebra, Second Edition; Beginning Linear Algebra; Set Theory; and Essential Computer Mathematics. Marc Lipson is on the faculty of the University of Georgia and formerly taught at Northeastern University and Boston University. He received his Ph.D. in finance in 1994 from the University of Michigan. He is also the coauthor of 3,000 Solved Problems in Discrete Mathematics with Seymour Lipschutz.
- Author(s)Marc Lipson,Seymour Lipschutz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/05/1997
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date18/10/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight936 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.