All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: Schaum's outline of Japanese grammar. 2000.
- Author BiographyKeiko Uesawa Chevray is Director of the Japanese Language Program at Columbia University in New York and full time Senior Lecturer in Japanese in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures. Tomiko Kuwahira is Lecturer in Japanese in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Keiko Uesawa Chevray,Tomiko Kuwahira
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Weight406 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.