All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes more than 400 solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills of probability, random variables, and random processes.
- Author BiographyHwei P. Hsu was a professor of electrical engineering at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He has published several books which include Schaum's Outline of Analog and Digital Communications and Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems.
- Author(s)Hwei P. Hsu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight971 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.