All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal review for the thousands of college students who enroll in quantum mechanics courses.
- Author BiographyYoav Peleg Ph.D.. received his doctorate in physics from the Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel. He has published to date dozens of articles, mostly in the area of general relativity and quantum cosmology. Currently he is working as a researcher with Motorola Israel. Reuven Pnini, Ph.D., received his doctorate in physics from the Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel. He has published to date several articles, mostly in the area of condensed matter physics. He is currently the chief scientific editor of Rakefet Publishing Ltd. Elyahu Zaarur, M.Sc., received his master of science in physics from Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel. He has published more than a dozen books on physics. He is currently the managing director of Rakefet Publishing Ltd. Eugene Hecht, Ph.D., is a full-time member of the Physics Department of Adelphi University in New York. He has authored eight books including Optics, Third Edition, published by Addison Wesley, which has been the leading text in the field, worldwide, for almost two decades. Dr. Hecht has also written Schaum's Outline of Optics and Schaum's Outline of College Physics.
- Author(s)Elyahu Zaarur,Eugene Hecht,Reuven Pnini,Yoav Peleg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaums' Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.