All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a range of topics, from DC magnetic circuits to electronic control of DC and AC motors, this work includes many problems with detailed solutions to help students learn quickly and raise test scores without investing unnecessary time. It is useful for undergraduate students of electrical engineering.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)S. A. Nasar
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSchaums' Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noted.tabs.
- Weight394 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.