Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication recognizes the critical role that schedules play in transportation systems. It examines new theoretical and practical approaches for all transportation levels, and the focus goes beyond public transport to include freight transportation.
- Author BiographyNigel H.M. Wilson is considered one of the leading researchers in the area of mass transit and Agostino Nuzzolo is very much a rising achiever in transportation research. They have attracted some well-established researchers to participate in the topical conference from which this volume is drawn.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleOperations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note84 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgostino Nuzzolo,Nigel H.M. Wilson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.