All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the challenges of treating personality disorders and other complex difficulties, schema therapy combines cognitive-behavioral techniques with elements of other therapies. This book describes ways to conceptualize challenging cases, explore the client's childhood history, identify and modify self-defeating patterns, and more.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Young, PhD, is on the faculty in the Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University. He is the Founder and Director of the Cognitive Therapy Centers of New York and Connecticut, and the Schema Therapy Institute in New York City. Janet S. Klosko, PhD, Codirector of the Cognitive Therapy Center of Long Island, in Great Neck, New York, is senior psychologist at the Schema Therapy Institute and at Woodstock Women's Health in Woodstock, New York. Marjorie E. Weishaar, PhD, is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at Brown University Medical School, where she teaches cognitive therapy to psychiatry residents and to psychology interns and postdoctoral fellows. She also maintains a private practice in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Janet S. Klosko,Jeffrey E. Young,Marjorie E. Weishaar
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight632 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.98
- £29.14Trending at £29.97
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.