All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book was first published in Dutch by Uitgeverij Nieuwezijds - this book is an English language translation, translated from the original Dutch Language version by Jolijn Drost. The book offers a conceptual model of BPD, a treatment model and an array of methods and techniques for treating BPD clients.
- Author BiographyArnoud Arntz, PhD, is a full professor of Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychopathology at Maastricht University. He is Scientific Director of the University's Research Institute of Experimental Psychopathology and director of the Postgraduate Clinical Psychology Programme in the south of the Netherlands. He is also associated as a psychotherapist with the Maastricht Community Mental Health Centre. He was project leader of the Dutch multi-centre trial comparing schema therapy with transference-focused psychotherapy. One of his main research interests is Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Hannie van Genderen, MPhil, is Clinical Psychologist, Psychotherapist and supervisor of the Dutch Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapy. She is a psychotherapist at the Maastricht Community Mental Health Centre and has been involved in the treatment of personality disorders for more than 15 years. She has taught cognitive behaviour therapy in postgraduate programmes for more than 20 years and has developed specialized courses in schema therapy for BPD and other personality disorders.
- Author(s)Arnoud Arntz,Hannie van Genderen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byJolijn Drost
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.