All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1988
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note378 p.
- Weight537 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Author BiographyKim Lane Scheppele is assistant professor of political science, assistant research scientist in the Institute of Public Policy Studies, and adjunct assistant professor of law at the University of Michigan. She is the coauthor of Crime and Punishment: Changing Attitudes in America and is cofounder of the Conference Group on Jurisprudence and Public Law.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.