All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.81Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of the leading commentary on the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), provides updated comprehensive analysis of the Convention's impact on domestic and international laws of commerce.
- Author BiographyIngeborg Schwenzer is Professor of Private and Comparative Law at the University of Basel, Dean Swiss International Law School , and Adjunct Professor at City University Hong Kong and Griffith University, Brisbane. She is Director of the Global Sales Law project, and chair of the CISG Advisory Council.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1976 g
- Width184 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byIngeborg Schwenzer
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.