All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at this legendary race for seaplanes, the models that took part and their legacy beyond 1931
- Author BiographyA Gloster Aircraft Company engineering apprenticeship began Derek James' lifetime service to aviation in the ATC, Royal Observer Corps, Royal Navy and RAF, the SBAC and the Dowty Group. He is the author of nineteen aviation books and has participated in many television and radio programmes and in the 1980's and 1990's was the voice at many air shows throughout the country.
- Author(s)Derek N. James
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication14/03/2015
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note324 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kougar3812 Oct, 2016by
Schneider Trophy Aircraft Book
This is a great read with lots of technical stuff about race aircraft, a must for aircaft racing buffs. Highly recommended!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.