All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewritten and updated, MacDonald uses recent scholarship, new biographical information, and deeper understanding of Schoenberg's aims and significance in this superb guide to his life and work.
- Author BiographyA frequent lecturer and broadcaster, Malcolm MacDonald is the Editor of Tempo, the independent quarterly review of modern music, and the author, most recently, of Varese, Astronomer in Sound.
- Author(s)Malcolm MacDonald
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMaster Musicians Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note9 halftones, 57 music examples
- Weight698 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.