CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the flow of information within and among academic disciplines in the social sciences and humanities through alalyses of the patterns of scholarly book reviewing. A sample of scholarly monographs published by university presses between 1971 and 1990 was used.
- Author BiographyYLVA LINDHOLM-ROMANTSCHUK was Secretary General of the Nordic Council for Scientific Information in Helsinki, Finland. /e
- Author(s)Ylva Lindholm-Romantschuk
- Date of Publication26/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Librarianship & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.