Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the very few books that systematically explores the characteristics of scholarly communication outside the West. This book examines how countries/regions in East Asia (China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan) have reacted to the innovations in the conduct of research and in the exchange of ideas.
- Author BiographyDr Jingfeng Xia is the Dean of the Library and University Collections, East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, USA. Previously he worked at the University of Arizona and the University of Florida Libraries. He has published extensively on scholarly communication, applications of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in library management, and digital repositories.
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight460 g
- Edited byDr. Jingfeng Xia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.