All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £9.01
- £34.98Trending at £37.82
- £29.78Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.98Trending at £27.04
- £30.27Trending at £33.30
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the history of English jurisprudence through its key figures - William Blackstone, Jeremy Bentham, John Austin, Henry Maine, Thomas Erskine Holland, and H L A Hart, this book argues that jurisprudence must return to its interdisciplinary roots and draw upon economics, politics, and sociology.
- Author BiographyRichard Cosgrove is Professor of History at the University of Arizona and author of The Rule of Law and Our Lady the Common Law.
- Author(s)Richard A. Cosgrove
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.