All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe fully updated and revised Second Edition presents an A-to-Z guide for using play therapy in preschool and elementary school settings.
- Author BiographyATHENA A. DREWES, PsyD, MA, RPT-S, is Director of Clinical Training and the APA-Accredited Internship at Astor Services for Children & Families, a multiservice nonprofit agency in New York. She is a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, past director of the Association for Play Therapy, and is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Play Therapy. CHARLES E. SCHAEFER, PhD, RPT-S, is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. Dr. Schaefer is a renowned author, editor, and coeditor of over fifty play therapy books, as well as numerous journal articles and presentations on play therapy. He cofounded the Association for Play Therapy in 1982, which currently has over 5,500 members, and now serves as a Director Emeritus for the organization.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width158 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAthena A. Drewes,Charles E. Schaefer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.