CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionEducation policy should encourage liberty and equality of opportunity, hold educational institutions accountable, and be efficient. This book examines the tradeoffs among these goals when government affords parents the means to select the schools their children attend.
- Author BiographyR. Kenneth Godwin is Marshall Rausch Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Public Policy at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Frank R. Kemerer is Regents Professor-Emeritus of Education Law and Administration at the University of North Texas and founder of the Texas School Administrators' Legal Digest. He lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Frank R. Kemerer,R. Kenneth Godwin
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note7 figures, 13 tables
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.