Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionBased on more than 20 years of research data, and filled with real-life examples and specific recommendations, School Communication that Works explains what your patrons really care about (and wish you'd talk more about), what they are only somewhat interested in, and what makes them tune you out.
- Author BiographyKen DeSieghardt is the CEO and partner of Patron Insight, Inc. (www.patroninsight.com), a company that has been helping school districts large, small and in between, better understand how to effectively communicate with their patrons since 1992. Ken is a graduate of The University of Kansas, and he received his research training from The Burke Institute.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. DeSieghardt
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.