School Governance: Policy, Politics and Practices by Jacqueline Baxter (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by twenty years' experience as a school governor, Jacqueline Baxter considers what implications the 2014 'Trojan Horse' scandal has had for the future of a democratic system of education in England.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Baxter is a Lecturer in Public Policy and Management in the Open University Faculty of Business and Law and a module leader on the MBA programme. Her current research investigates the role of education and development in the formation of female leadership identities.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Baxter
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.