All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis important resource presents the latest information on brain-behavior relationships and describes ways school practitioners can apply neuropsychological principles in their work with children.
- Author BiographyJames B. Hale, PhD, provides psychological and neuropsychological services at the Children's Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center in the Bronx, New York. He is a faculty member in the Department of Pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology of Yeshiva University. Catherine A. Fiorello, PhD, is Associate Professor of School Psychology at Temple University, where she currently serves as program coordinator for school psychology. Prior to completing her doctorate, she worked as a certified school psychologist, and she continues to maintain a private practice in diagnostic assessment.
- Author(s)Catherine A Fiorello,James B. Hale,Yeshiva University
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication24/03/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.