CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.99
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
About this product
- DescriptionPublic education at the crossroads.
- Author BiographyJOHN CHARLES BOGER is Wade Edwards Professor of Law at the University of North Carolina School of Law and deputy director of the University of North Carolina Center for Civil Rights. He is coeditor of Race, Poverty, and American Cities. GARY ORFIELD is professor of education and social policy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and codirector of the Civil Rights Project at Harvard University.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note26 figures, 31 tables, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight608 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGary Orfield,John Charles Boger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.