Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiration for this book was a crucial observation: that if the school turnaround movement is to have widespread and lasting consequences, it will need to incorporate meaningful district involvement in its efforts.
- Author BiographyHeather Zavadsky is the director of research and implementation at the Texas High School Project and the author of Bringing School Reform to Scale: Five Award-Winning Urban Districts (Harvard Education Press).
- Author(s)Heather Zavadsky
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.