Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiration for this book was a crucial observation: that if the school turnaround movement is to have widespread and lasting consequences, it will need to incorporate meaningful district involvement in its efforts.
- Author Biography<b>Heather Zavadsky</b> is the director of research and implementation at the Texas High School Project and the author of <i>Bringing School Reform to Scale: Five Award-Winning Urban Districts </i>(Harvard Education Press).
- Author(s)Heather Zavadsky
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.