Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new work covers clinical issues in treating victims of school violence and assessing children with the potential for violence. The editor also examines the effectiveness of prevention intervention programs and offers larger policy recommendations.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Miller is Professor at Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky as well as a senior research scientist with the University of Connecticut's Center for Health Intervention and Prevention. He is also a University Teaching Fellow and a Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology in clinical psychology. He also is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, and the Royal Society of Medicine. The author of 10 books, his research has included cross-cultural studies of trauma in veterans; victims of natural disasters; medical conditions, including HIV; and applications of telemedicine in providing access to care for rural and underserved populations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight846 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byThomas W. Miller
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.