All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the needs of the new classroom researcher, and those studying education on Masters-level courses, this is a thorough and thoughtful guide to the research process, covering qualitative, quantitative and mixed research methods.
- Author BiographyElaine Wilson is Senior Lecturer in Science Education at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byElaine Wilson
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.