All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 96 recipes including starters, main courses and desserts that are yours for the making; from individual steak & kidney puddings to lobster with champagne sauce. This title helps you to cook like a professional.
- Author BiographyRosemary is a talented and versatile chef, who loves teaching others about food as much as she loves cooking herself. She has recently appeared on TV's The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Ladette to Lady and Soapstar Superchef as well as ITV's popular School for Cooks. In addition Rosemary teaches at Castle Cook School, Swinton Park, one of the UK's most sought-after cookery courses.
- Author(s)Rosemary Shrager
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width198 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.