All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionA volume which argues that, in order to give children the positive, successful and enthusiastic start in life that is necessary as a basis for the ideal of lifelong learning , schools must be prepared to engage the community actively, while undertaking radical self-appraisal and renewal.
- Author(s)David Aspin,Judith D. Chapman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.