Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the Taliban seized Kabul in 1996, the public has grappled with the relationship between Islamic education and radical Islam. This work examines the varieties of modern Muslim education and their implications for national and global politics. It describes that Islamic education is neither traditional nor medieval, but rather complex.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Hefner is Director of the Program on Islam and Civil Society at the Institute on Culture and Religious Affairs at Boston University. Muhammad Qasim Zaman is Robert H. Niehaus '77 Professor of Near Eastern Studies and Religion at Princeton University.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Muslim Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 tables.
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMuhammad Qasim Zaman,Robert W. Hefner
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £15.97Trending at £20.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
- £9.45Trending at £9.77
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.