Schools and Community: The Communitarian Agenda in Education by James Arthur, Richard Bailey (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £56.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.73Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a timely book which is of interest to all those working in schools and with children and young people. It is a guide to this important and highly influential movement which is shaping our educational future.
- Author BiographyJames Arthur is Professor in Education and Deputy Head of the Centre for Educational Research at Canterbury Christ Church College. He has written widely on education and conducted research in denominational education policy and law, and is currently writing a book on Social Literacy and the National Curriculum and another on History, Citizenship and Democratic Education, both for Falmer Press. Richard Bailey is a Lecturer in the School of Education, University of Reading. He lectures and researches in physical education, child development and inclusive education.
- Author(s)James Arthur,Richard Bailey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.