All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis series links educational and management ideas and translates them into texts to provide guidance for school leaders and managers. It provides ideas and solutions to give a grounding in topics in school leadership and management.
- Author BiographyIrene Dalton is head teacher of Wombwell High School, Barnsley and editor of the Journal of the Secondary Heads Association. Richard Fawcett has worked in a number of secondary schools before becoming head teacher of Thurston Upper School in Suffolk. He is also the President of the Secondary Heads Association (SHA). Professor John West-Burnham, is co-editor of the series and is Professor of Educational Leadership, International Leadership Centre, University of Hull.
- Author(s)Irene Dalton,John West-Burnham,Richard Fawcett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.