All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrown imaginatively and uniquely connects rich portraits of classrooms with a vision of how public policy can encourage thoughtfulness in our schools. ----Theodore R.
- Author BiographyREXFORD G. BROWN is a senior fellow at the Education Commission of the States. He is the director of a five--year, million--dollar project, Policy and Higher Literacies, funded by the MacArthur Foundation. He has taught high school, college, and adult education.
- Author(s)Rexford G. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/1993
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass education series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.