Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionContains Schopenhauer's entire surviving philosophical notes, from his university years until his death in 1860. This historico-critical edition of Schopenhauer's manuscript provides insight into the workings of Schopenhauer's mind and an important key to his philosophical work.
- Author BiographyArthur Hubscher is the president of the Schopenhauer Society and director of its archives.
- Author(s)Arthur Schopenhauer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byArthur Hubscher
- Translated byE. F. J. Payne
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.