All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionA translation of Schopenhauer's major and influential work which contains his entire philosophical system.
- Author BiographyJudith Norman is Professor of Philosophy at Trinity University, Texas. She is co-editor of The New Schelling (2004) with Alistair Welchman. She has also previously translated works by Nietzsche including Beyond Good and Evil (Cambridge University Press, 2002) and The Antichrist, Ecce Homo, Twilight of the Idols, The Case of Wagner and Nietzsche Contra Wagner (Cambridge University Press, 2005). Alistair Welchman is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He is co-editor of The New Schelling (2004), and has also published numerous articles on contemporary European thought. Christopher Janaway is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southampton. His previous publications include Self and World in Schopenhauer's Philosophy (1989) and Schopenhauer: A Very Short Introduction (2002). He is editor of The Cambridge Companion to Schopenhauer (1999) and has edited and translated Schopenhauer: The Two Fundamental Problems of Ethics (2009).
- Author(s)Arthur Schopenhauer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of Schopenhauer
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight1190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byChristopher Janaway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.