All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible and generously illustrated in full colour, this reference spans the history of glass, the raw materials and the manufacturing process, as well as its many products. Informative and compact, this convenient guide is appropriate for anyone interested in glass. Revised throughout for this new edition.
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note76 Illustrations, color; 26 Illustrations, black and white; 224 p. 102 illus., 76 illus. in color.
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHeinz G. Pfaender
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.