Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.61Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- Author(s)Lothar Gerritzen,Marius van der Put
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/1980
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number817
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 324 p.
- Weight1030 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1980 ed.
- Table Of ContentsDiscontinuous groups.- Mumford curves via automorphic forms.- The geometry of mumford curves.- Totally split curves and universal coverings.- Analytic reductions of algebraic curves.- Jacobian varieties.- Automorphisms of mumford curves.- The curve of a discontinuous group and its Jacobian variety.- Examples: Groups of quaternions; Whittaker groups.- The group PSL(2, q[t]).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.