All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn MacAuslan interprets four great Schumann works in the context of their literary connections and Romantic aesthetic concepts.
- Author BiographyJohn MacAuslan is an independent scholar who holds a PhD in music. He worked for many years in Her Majesty's Treasury, the National Gallery and as a Civil Service Commissioner, as well as working for the NGO War Child.
- Author(s)John MacAuslan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 80 music examples
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.