All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive refresher course for students of German that reviews and clarifies what has been learned at the beginning level. It combines an emphasis on communication skills with conventional grammar progression; using specially written dialogues and role play, short items from newspapers, factual articles, instructions, ads, etc.
- Author(s)Paul Webster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/1987
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date01/03/2005
- Content Noteindex
- Weight303 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.