Science-Based Innovation: From Modest Witnessing to Pipeline Thinking: 2008 by Alexander Styhre (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.66Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionKnowledge management has become a well-known term, but science-based innovation remains relatively unexploited. Bridging the gap between knowledge management theory and studies of science of technology, such as in the pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology firms, this book provides a timely insight into the innovation of the knowledge economy.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER STYHRE is Professor in technology management, specializing in project management at Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden. He is a research fellow at the Institute for Management and Innovation of Technology (IMIT) and member of the editorial board of Scandinavian Journal of Management and International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies.
- Author(s)Alexander Styhre
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/02/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.