Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionZahlan's detailed study examines recent and current performance of Arab countries and their organizations in scientific research in relation to their socio-economic development. It shows that the Arab countries are severely handicapped by a political economy dominated by technological dependence, corruption, and limited research collaboration.
- Author BiographyA.B. ZAHLAN was a Professor of Physics at the American University of Beirut (1956-1976). Since then he has been involved in consulting in science policy in the Arab world.
- Author(s)A. B. Zahlan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.