All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionSevan G. Terzian traces the changing civic justifications for science clubs, fairs, and talent searches for American youth from World War One to the Cold War.
- Author BiographySevan G. Terzian is Associate Professor in the School of Teaching and Learning, College of Education, University of Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Sevan G. Terzian
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.